Tuesday, January 23, 2007
5 Random Facts
Photo of a friend skiing this past Saturday.
I haven’t had much time nor the motivation to write much lately. I was tagged by Kevin Stilley, one his few select blog-friends, with the “5 Random Facts” meme. I was also tagged by Gautami Sujata Tripathy. Here I go breaking my rule of only doing meme’s for southern women, as Kevin is a southern man and Gautami a woman from northern India. But that’s okay, it gives me something to take my mind off of what I’m supposed to be doing. And it keeps me from having to be creative in my blog! Here are five random facts about me:
1. If I was in the comics, I'd be Dennis the Meance.
2. If I could quit my day job and do anything, I’d become a train engineer.
2. Some people think I’m a Calvinist, but I’m more Zwinglian. (in response to Kevin's 5 things)
4. I use to make up funny things for my answering machine. (I’ll have to blog about this sometime).
5. I was a bald baby and folks called me Ike.
Bonus random fact: I'm only two posts away from 300!