Sunday, September 27, 2020

From a Rocky Hillside


 As I am moving later this week to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, I have decided to migrate my other blog "The Pulpit and the Pen" to a new host site. Starting today, I am publishing this blog (which generally has twice a week posts. On the Sundays I preach--46 Sundays a year--I'll be posting a sermon. Then, midweek, I'll post something about a book I've read, a trip taken, or some other insight. Check out this new blog (and bookmark it): "From a Rocky Hillside." 

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to live near a creek like the one above or the header for your new blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly visit your new blog.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place!
    have a great weekend,
    S

    ReplyDelete