Monday, April 04, 2005

A Beautiful Sunday

Michigan skies are most often blocked by clouds, but not today. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, just pure Carolina blue skies over at least the part of the state I'm in. Too bad all most of my friends who are Michigan State fans are out of town (the public schools are on spring break and 1/2 of the state is AWOL, doubling the population of Florida). At least they'll have a week to come up with an excuse for the whipping Carolina put on MSU last night.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked my blogpage for a while and found your comment, I'm glad you liked my writings. In this noisy world it's so hard to be heard, but it makes it special when it happens. I liked your photos and I'm intrigued with your trains blog. Check your e-mail address though, it doesn't seem to work (perhaps it's my computer.)
    SeaWyf

    ReplyDelete