Friday, July 20, 2007

400th Post and Fishing with Dad

Ok, this is my 400th post! As for fishing with my dad yesterday, we didn't do very well. The wind blew like crazy making it difficult. I caught two fish (a small one and a microscopic one that I still don't know how he managed to get the hook in his mouth). Dad and the other guy with us (a friend) didn't catch anything. Oh well, it was fun to be on the water and maybe we'll try it again tomorrow night. I'd like him to catch a Great Northern Pike.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, and good luck with the pike today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing was always more about the company to me anyway. Hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for your fishing efforts. I'd get frustrated spending the time fishing and not bring back a decent catch.

    Congrats on 400.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 400th post. Does not matter if you did not catch any fish. Most important, you were with your dad.

    After thought: How are you as a fish to catch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain, thanks!

    Diane, no pikes, but we caught plenty of bass (mostly rock, some small mouth) and also a good mess of decent sized bluegills

    Bone, The guy whose book I reviewd in my next post says that fishing is the only sport you can fail at and still have a whale of a time

    Dan, although I enjoy eating fish, I do a lot of catch and release too

    Gautami, I'm not sure what you're getting at with your last question

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on post 400. Hope you had better luck the next day fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 400th post! Good job. I bet it was really nice being back out there on the water fishing with your dad. Sounds very sweet.

    ReplyDelete