Yesterday wasn’t the most memorable birthday as I had lots of stuff going on at work and pretty much spend the day busy. Hopefully I’ll get some time in the next day or two to rest… I am thankful to Karen. In her non-political blog (the blog in my side bar is her political one), she created me this cake. I wish that really was me, getting ready to make a long run down a mountain… Now a mountain covered with icing, that sounds like something you’d find at the Big Rock Candy Mountain! Thanks Karen.
A few days before Christmas I had a blog with a picture of a puzzle I’d done which shows 36 cities to see before one died (which are from the 1000 places to see before you die book). No one took a stab at all the cities, but in case you are curious, these are the cities pictured in the puzzle (from left to right, top to bottom).
1. San Francisco, Copenhagen, Boston, Sydney, Rio de Janerio, New York
2. Dublin, Budapest, Bangkok, Berlin, Milan, Beijing
3. Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Paris, Moscow, Madrid, London
4. Barcelona, Cuzco, Rome, New Orleans, Jerusalem, Istanbul
5. Vienna, Venice, Prague, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Florence
6. Montreal, Lhasa, Las Vegas, Edinburgh, Chicago, Philadelphia