Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Updating the Blog

Thanks to Murf, I now have links on the side of my blog. Isn't that cool! She shamed me into it, calling me Pa Ingalls (a character I kind of like). Then she took pity on me and walked me through the process. (I'm not a techy, I just like to write and vent). I know I haven't yet put every link there who's linked to me, or who I regularly read, but I'll try to finish updating it soon, as well as posting some other links you may not find anywhere else.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Sage. I wish I had someone to walk me through it so I could have a blogroll too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Pa Ingalls, would have liked you anyway, but thanks, I'm flattered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sage. I really appreciate it.

    BTW, I look forward to your NO pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had surfed all your links but now it looks as if I have a dozen more to check out and even that may increase.

    By the way, on that link I gave you the other day, you can catch any episode of the PHC that you may have missed in the past... free. I once won a writing award as a young lad and got to spend the day with Garrison K. at a writing workshop. At the time I had no idea who he was and took it for granted. It is one of the few things in my life that I would like to do over if provided the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice, Sage. Don't worry about the justification. It looks like it is just the format (ie. layout, background, etc.) that you chose when you began this blog.

    ReplyDelete